Kosciusko County Community Foundation is a thriving public charity, established in 1968. Our mission is to bring caring people and charitable endeavors together for the good of our community. Annually, we award over $3 million in scholarships and grants in one of these areas: education, arts and culture, civic projects, recreation, the environment, health, and human services.
Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Communications Coordinator. 20-25 hours per week. Check out job listing details here. Apply by June 30, 2021 by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.
- Flexible Benefits Plan Credit (for employees who are at least age 21, who are scheduled to work at least 30 hours/week, and who have completed 90-day introductory period) that can include a health premium stipend, health care spending account, limited purpose flexible spending account, health savings account contributions, and dependent care spending account
- Up to 3% Simple Retirement Plan match (after six months for part-time and full-time employees who have earned at least $5,000 in compensation).
- 9 Paid holidays (for part-time and full-time employees after completion of 90-day introductory period)
- Paid vacation days (for part-time and full-time employees):
5 days after 1 year of service
10 days after 2 years of service
15 days after 5 years of service
20 days after 10 years of service
- Up to 5 paid Sick Days (for part-time and full-time employees after completion of 90-day introductory period)
- Up to 3 paid Personal Days (for part-time and full-time employees after completion of 90-day introductory period)
- Ability to recommend $750/quarter in charitable grants (for part-time and full-time employees after completion of 90-day introductory period. Must wait until beginning of a quarter).