Kosciusko County Community Foundation is a thriving public charity, established in 1968. Our mission is to bring caring people and charitable endeavors together for the good of our community. Annually, we award over $2.5 million in scholarships and grants in one of these areas: education, arts and culture, civic projects, recreation, the environment, health, and human services.
Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Community Foundation is currently accepting cover letters and resumes for a Communications position.
- Flexible Benefits Plan (after 90-day introductory period) that can include a health premium stipend, health care spending account, limited purpose flexible spending account, health savings account contributions, and dependent care spending account
- Up to 3% Simple Retirement Plan match (after six months)
- 9 Paid holidays (after completion of 90-day introductory period)
- Paid vacation days:
5 days after 1 year of service
10 days after 2 years of service
15 days after 5 years of service
20 days after 10 years of service
- Up to 5 paid Sick Days (after completion of 90-day introductory period)
- Up to 3 paid Personal Days (after completion of 90-day introductory period)