What’s your donor dream?
Our goal at the Community Foundation is to make your donor dreams, whatever they may be, come true.
We help you answer these questions…
- How can I make a difference?
- What are the community’s pressing needs?
- How can I pass my charitable values on to my children or grandchildren?
- How can I leave a legacy?
Why give through the Community Foundation?
- Your charitable legacy can be secured with a gift that lasts forever, thanks to the power of endowment.
- You can give any type of asset, in any amount – from cash and securities to crops and real estate. Your gift receives maximum tax advantage because we are a public charity.
- You can support your favorite causes and explore unlimited possibilities with our highly customized philanthropic options, including options that allow you or family members to be involved in the grantmaking process if you want to be.
- You get the expert advice you need to make important decisions about the type of gift to make and the areas of need your gift could meet.
- You experience the simple fulfillment of giving while we take care of the administrative side of philanthropy like grant reporting, tax receipts and government regulations.
Why not give directly to the charity you care about?
By all means, we encourage you to continue supporting the charities you care about. Giving through the Community Foundation can benefit the causes you care about because of: our commitment to endowment (meaning your gift makes a permanent impact); our ability to accept complex gifts; and our professional expertise in managing and investing your gift. In some instances, a charity may be doing outstanding work in their mission area, but not have the financial expertise to manage and invest your gift for the best impact.
One named fund at the Community Foundation can support multiple causes, if you so choose.
What kinds of gifts can you give?
We accept a variety of gifts either now or as a part of your estate planning.
Whatever your donor dreams, we want to help you make them a reality. Here’s what you can do to get started.
Mail Us A Gift Check
If mailing a gift, make checks payable to Kosciusko County Community Foundation, Inc. and mail to 102 East Market Street, Warsaw, IN 46580.
The Community Foundation is a public charity and gifts made to the Foundation are tax-deductible. The Community Foundation will send you an acknowledgement of your gift and a tax receipt.
Get Tax & Legal Advice
The Community Foundation does not offer tax or legal advice. We encourage you to consult your professional advisor for tax or legal advice.