Our Staff & Board
Meet Our Staff
Lisa Frazzetta Manning
Dr. Anita Kishan
How are board members appointed?
According to Foundation by-laws, board members are appointed in the following manner:
1 – Appointed by the Ministerial Association
1 – Appointed by the Kosciusko County Bar Association
1 – Appointed by the Judge of the Circuit Court of Kosciusko County
2 – Appointed from industries located in Kosciusko County appointed at large by a nominating committee of the Board of Directors
Remainder – Appointed at large by a nominating committee of the Board of Directors
Appointments are made at the recommendation of a Governance Committee which considers the following areas (in alpha order):
- Areas of expertise including: administration, business, planning, finance, legal, education, fundraising, marketing, media, investment and nonprofit governance.
- Availability of time.
- Community connections including corporate, social, philanthropic, religious, professional, education and rural.
- Diversity in age, gender and ethnicity.
- Organizational experience including business, government and nonprofit.
- Potential to support the Community Foundation financially.
- Representation from communities throughout Kosciusko County.
- Style (visionary, practical and leadership).