Zimmer Biomet Foundation Creates Scholarship
KOSCIUSKO CO., IN – The Zimmer Biomet Foundation, Inc. has established a new scholarship fund at the Kosciusko County Community Foundation. The Zimmer Biomet Scholarship Fund will provide support for up to ten students who:
- are pursuing higher education,
- have a parent or step parent who is a current employee at Zimmer Biomet, or whose parent or step parent is deceased but was a Zimmer Biomet employee at the time of their death,
- have a GPA that is 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale,
- demonstrate a good good work ethic and consistent community service involvement,
- and are under the age of twenty-six.
This scholarship is part of the Traditional Scholarship cycle at the Community Foundation which opened December 15th and closes March 15th for the 2021-2022 school year. To apply for the Zimmer Biomet Scholarship through our Traditional Scholarship cycle, please visit kcfoundation.org/scholarships/
The Zimmer Biomet Foundation, Inc. was established in 2018 as an independent, philanthropic, nonprofit organization for the purpose of providing resources to help build healthy communities, advance STEM education, provide disaster relief, and advance diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Since 1968, Kosciusko County Community Foundation, Inc. has helped donors achieve their charitable dreams. The Community Foundation is a public charity that grants over $3 million annually in the areas of education, health, arts and culture, recreation, civic projects, environment and human services. Gifts made to the Community Foundation are tax-deductible. For more information, call 574-267-1901 or visit 102 E. Market Street, Warsaw.