Calling All Photographers
The Kosciusko County Community Foundation is in need of local photographers to capture event photography and feature photography, and is accepting proposals in response to this Request for Proposal. Our latest annual report is an example of our feature photography needs. You may see our special event photo albums at www.facebook.com/gotoKCCF.
- Introduction and Background
Kosciusko County Community Foundation is a nonprofit public foundation established in 1968. Our mission is to bring caring people and charitable endeavors together for the good of our community. We do this by serving as the vehicle for donors’ charitable dreams, awarding grants to charitable projects and organizations, and addressing community needs as a catalyst and convener.
- Submission Guidelines and Requirements
- Only qualified individuals or firms with prior experience photographing events and providing feature photography should submit proposals in response to this Request for Proposal,
- Proposals must include samples of event and feature photography work, or link to an online gallery,
- Proposals must provide their general availability to cover events or to be booked for feature photography – Day/Evening/Weekends,
- Proposals must provide their hourly rate for services,
- If you have a standard set of terms and conditions, please submit them with your proposal. All terms and conditions will be subject to negotiation,
- Proposals must include a list of three references for whom you have done event or feature work. References should include phone number and email address,
- Proposals must be received by February 28, 2020 to be considered.
- Evaluation Factors
Kosciusko County Community Foundation will rate proposals based on the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the requirements set forth in this Request for Proposal
- Relevant past performance/experience
- Samples of work
- Hourly Rate for services
Kosciusko County Community Foundation reserves the right to engage the person/company that presents the best overall value to the Foundation as determined solely by the Foundation in its discretion. KCCF may choose more than one photographer in order to have options in case a particular photographer is unavailable.
Submissions Deadline: February 28, 2020
Electronic Submissions to: Reily Frankum, Communications Director, email@example.com
For questions, call 574-267-1901